First, the general rule
1.1 The New York intelligence station bbs.usainfor.com owned and operated by Fuzhou Great Information Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
1.2 Users should carefully read this agreement and agree to abide by this agreement and all community rules before they can use the services of this community as users of the New York intelligence station. Once a user registers successfully, the user and the community automatically form an agreement relationship, Users should be bound by this agreement and all community rules. Users using special services or products, you should agree to accept the relevant agreement before use. Users who do not agree to the content of this agreement, please stop using the contents of the New York intelligence station immediately.
1.3 The agreement, community rules may be updated and modified by the community at any time, users of New York intelligence station products should be timely attention, users agree that the community does not assume notice obligations. Notices, notices, statements or other similar content in this community are part of this Agreement and Community Rules.
Second, service content
2.1 The specific content of the community network services provided by the community based on the actual situation, such as forums, blogs, photo albums, tribes, classified information.
2.2 Some of the network services provided by the community are fee-based network services, and the users who use the fee-based network services need to pay certain fees to the community. For fee-based network services, the community will give the user a clear prompt before using the user, only the user prompts to confirm their willingness to pay the relevant fees, users can use the network services. If the user refuses to pay the relevant fees, the community reserves the right not to provide such fee-based web services to users.
2.3 The community only provides the relevant network services, in addition to related network services related equipment (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other access to the Internet or mobile network-related devices) and the required cost Telephone charges and Internet access fees paid for accessing the Internet, and mobile phone fees paid for using the mobile network) shall be borne by the users themselves.
Third, the user account
3.1 Users can register as the official users of New York intelligence station by the following ways:
(1) the user who has completed the registration process and has passed the authentication by the community membership system;
(2) Users registered by community-approved third-party cooperation websites;
To become an official New York intelligence station users access to the provisions of the community should enjoy all the rights of users; not only have the right to enjoy some members of the community rights. The New York Intelligence Station reserves the right to change the design of the member's authority.
3.2 user account registration
(1) Users registering with this community member system can only use Chinese characters, English letters, numbers, underscores and combinations thereof. Prohibition of using spaces, symbols and special characters, up to a maximum of 16 characters (8 Chinese characters ) Registration, otherwise it will not be registered.
(2) Users registered using third party websites may only use Chinese characters, English alphabets, numbers, underscores and combinations thereof. Prohibition of using spaces, symbols and special characters, up to a maximum of 14 characters (7 Chinese characters ), Otherwise the community reserves the right to only display the first 14 characters (7 characters) to display the user's account (if the user's account is the same as the current user's account in the community, the system will randomly add a character to show the difference) Not registered.
3.3 found in the user account contains indecent text or inappropriate name, the community reserves the right to cancel the user's qualifications, the corresponding consequences borne by the user.
(1) Do not register with the real name, name, stage name and pen name of the party and state leaders or other social celebrities;
(2) Do not register as a state agency or other agency;
(3) Do not register uncivilized, unhealthy names, or accounts that contain words of discrimination, insult, obscenity;
(4) Do not register easily cause ambiguity, causing misunderstanding or other account does not comply with the law.
3.4 If found in the user's avatar, profile / mood and other personal information contains illegal and bad information, the community reserves the right to cancel the user's qualifications.
3.5 Ownership of user accounts in the community, the user only enjoy the right to use. No one may donate, loan, rent, transfer or sell a New York intelligence station account or otherwise grant non-initial registration of a New York intelligence station account without the permission of the New York intelligence station. 3 months unused user account, the community reserves the right to recover.
3.6 The user is obliged to ensure the security of the password and account. The user takes full responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the password and all activities carried out by the account. The community shall not bear any responsibility. If users find that the account has been unauthorized use or any other security issues, you should immediately change the account password and keep it properly, if necessary, please inform this community. Due to hacking or the user's custody of the negligence led to account the illegal use, the community does not assume any responsibility.
Fourth, the rules of use
4.1 Comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, including but not limited to the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of Computer Information System Security and the Regulations for the Protection of Computer Software, and the Interpretation of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning the Application of Law in the Trial of Cases Involving Copyright Disputes over Computer Networks (Laws of the People's Republic of China, No. 1 ), Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Maintaining Internet Security, Provisions on the Administration of Internet Electronic Notice Services, Provisions on the Administration of Internet News Information Services, Measures for the Administrative Protection of Internet Copyright, Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Propagate Internet Information Rights and Regulations on the Management of Internet User Account Names and other laws and regulations on IPRs and IPRs on computers and implementation measures.
4.2 Users shall take full responsibility for the content published, uploaded or transmitted by themselves. All users shall not post, reprint or transmit the information containing any of the following contents on any page in the community, otherwise the community shall have the right to deal with it without notifying the user:
(1) A violation of the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power and undermining state unification;
(3) damage the honor and interests of the state;
(4) Instigating ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) To undermine the country's religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Spread obscene, pornographic, gambling, violent, terrorist, or abetting of any crime;
(8) Insult or slander others and infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) Instigating illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration, mob gathering disturb social order;
(10) In the name of illegal civil organizations activities;
(11) Contains Prohibited Content such as laws, regulations, rules and regulations, local normative documents, national policies, public order and good habits;
(12) What the community believes is not conducive to community ecology and may cause losses to the community.
4.3 All information promised to be posted on or uploaded to this community (that is, works belonging to the copyright law of the People's Republic of China and the U.S. Constitution, including but not limited to texts, pictures, music, movies, performances and audio-visual recordings And computer programs, etc.), or have been legally authorized by the relevant obligee; if the user in violation of this Article caused this community to claim a third party, the user shall fully compensate for all costs in the community (including but not Limited to various compensation fees, litigation agency fees and other reasonable expenses for this purpose);
4.4 When the third party considers that the information published or uploaded by the third party violates its rights and sends the right notice to the community according to the "Regulations for the Protection of the Right of Communication over the Information Network" and the "U.S. Constitution" or the relevant laws and regulations, the user agrees with the community May decide to delete the allegedly infringing information by themselves, unless the user submits the written evidence to exclude the possibility of infringement, the community will not automatically recover the deleted information;
(1) No internet service system may be used for any illegal purpose;
(2) comply with all network services related network protocols, rules and procedures;
(3) Do not use this community service to conduct any activity that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet.
(4) shall not use the community service for any adverse to the community behavior.
4.5 If the user violates any of the above rules while using the network service, the community has the right to ask the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user and suspending or terminating the user's right to use the network service) User misconduct caused by the impact.
Fifth, privacy protection
5.1 The community does not disclose or provide third parties with a single user's registration information and users in the use of network services stored in the community non-public content, except the following cases:
(1) Obtain explicit authorization from users in advance;
(2) According to the relevant laws and regulations;
(3) In accordance with the requirements of the relevant government authorities;
(4) To safeguard the interests of the public.
5.2 The community may cooperate with third parties to provide users with relevant network services, in which case, if the third party agrees to assume the responsibility of protecting the privacy of users as same as the community, the community shall have the right to submit the user's registration information, etc. Provided to the third party.
5.2 Without disclosing the privacy of individual users, the community has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of user databases.
Sixth, the copyright statement
6.1 Any Content published and uploaded by User to this Site shall have the right to use, perpetual, irrevocable, free, non-exclusive rights to use and sublicense, in any form or carrier, throughout the world, including But not limited to, other rights as determined by laws and regulations such as modification, reproduction, distribution, exhibition, adaptation, compilation, publication, translation, dissemination of information networks, broadcasting, performance and redrafting, and copyright law.
6.2 The unique logo of the community, layout, layout and other copyright are enjoyed by the community, without the permission of the community may not be arbitrarily copied or reproduced.
6.3 User obtained from the services of the community information, without the permission of the community shall not be arbitrarily copied or reproduced.
6.4 Use of any information in this community should be marked "from the New York intelligence station (bbs.usainfor.com)" and the author's name, according to the law required to pay remuneration, should inform the community and the author and remuneration, and Independently assume all legal responsibilities.
6.5 The community shall enjoy the right of use and priority of all works for other purposes, including but not limited to websites, electronic magazines, printouts, etc. The author accepts the terms of this article when publishing content in the community.
6.6 All content in this community represents only the author's own position and opinion, has nothing to do with the community, by the author himself to assume all legal responsibilities.
6.7 maliciously reproduced the contents of the community, the community reserves the right to resort to the law.
Seven, statement of responsibility
7.1 Users expressly agree that the risks and all the consequences of their use of the community network services will be entirely borne by the user, the community does not assume any responsibility.
7.2 The community can not guarantee that the network services will certainly meet the requirements of users, nor guarantee the timeliness, safety and accuracy of network services.
7.3 The community does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of external links set up for the convenience of users and is not responsible for the content of any web page to which such external links are not actually controlled by the community.
7.4 The community is not responsible for disruptions or other defects in the internet due to force majeure or other reasons not controlled by the community. However, it will do its best to reduce any loss and impact on users.
7.5 The community is not responsible for any quality defects of any of the following products or services offered to users in the community or any losses caused by them:
(1) The community to provide users with free Internet services;
(2) Any product or service presented to users by this community;
(3) A variety of products or services that are provided to users of the paid network service by the community.
7.6 The Community reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently at any time, regardless of its notice, the Community shall not be liable to the User and any third party.
Eight, Supplementary Provisions
8.1 The conclusion, implementation and interpretation of this Agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China and U.S. law.
8.2 If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason totally or partially invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
8.3 The right to interpret this agreement and the right to amend Fuzhou great Information Technology Co., Ltd. all.
Update date: December 23, 2019
Effective date: December 30, 2019
We are fully aware of the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to protect your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, principle of clear purpose, principle of choice and consent, principle of least sufficient, principle of ensuring security, principle of subject participation, principle of openness and transparency, etc. . At the same time, we promise that we will adopt corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the mature security standards of the industry.
Youmeng SDK description:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
(1) Register as a user
In order to complete the account creation, you need to provide the following information: created user name and password, and mobile phone number.
During the registration process, if you provide the following additional information, it will help us provide you with a better service and experience: mobile phone number, name, gender, birthday. But if you do not provide this information, it will not affect the basic functions of the service.
The above information you provide will continue to authorize us to use it during your use of this service. When you log out of your account, we will stop using and delete the above information.
The above information will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China. If cross-border transmission is required, we will obtain your authorization separately.
(2) Carry out internal data analysis and research, third-party SDK statistical services, and improve our products or services
We collect data based on your interaction with us and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. The data we collect may include SDK/API/JS code version, browser, Internet service provider, IP address, platform, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, iOS advertising identifier IDFA, Android advertiser identifier, network card (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), device model, terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, language location, time zone and network status.
When we want to use information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will seek your consent in advance.
When we want to use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your consent in advance.
(3) Device permission call
In the process of providing services, you may need to activate some device permissions, such as notifications, photo albums, cameras, and access permissions. You can also choose to turn off some or all of the permissions in the settings of the device at any time to refuse the collection of corresponding personal information. In different devices, the permission display method and closing method may be different. For details, please refer to the device and system developer's instructions or guidelines.
[Read and write phone storage permissions] The function of publishing pictures is used during the use of the app. In order to improve the user experience, cache data on the SD card requires the use of read and write memory card permissions.
[Get location permission] In the posting function and chat function, some users may be willing to share their own location information and need location information permission. For this feature, we use Baidu Maps SDK to provide related services.
[Photo, video, recording permissions] app contains the function of publishing videos, so the app may need the camera to take photos, video and microphone recording permissions.
[Read application list and obtain mobile phone identification code permission] In order to increase the arrival rate of app message push, the Umeng push jar needs the permission to read the application list and obtain the mobile phone identification code.
(4) List of third-party SDKs involved in collecting user information
In order to ensure the stable operation of the App or realize related functions, we may access a software development kit (SDK) provided by a third party to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Some third-party SDKs that we access may involve the collection of user information to provide services to users. We will evaluate the legality, legitimacy, and necessity of the information collected by the third party, and require the third party to take protective measures for your information and strictly abide by relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements. In order to provide users with more services, ensure service stability and quality, or upgrade related functions, we may need to adjust the third-party SDK we access. We will promptly explain to you on this page the latest situation of third-party SDKs that collect user information
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we will store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping basket.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or compulsory requirements of government authorities.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
4. How do we protect your personal information
(1) We have used safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, the exchange of data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the "service" is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing for our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will Use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ importance of protecting personal information understanding.
(2) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and emails, instant messaging, and communication with other our users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such methods. Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and Suggestions to reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
5. Your rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, as well as common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
(1) Access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise the right to access data, you can do so by yourself: log in to the application and visit the Personal Center-Personal Information.
If you are unable to access the personal information through the above links, you can contact our system customer service at any time, and we will respond to your access request within 30 days.
As long as we don’t need to invest too much, we will provide you with other personal information generated during your use of our products or services. If you want to exercise data access rights, please contact official customer service.
(2) Correct your personal information
When you find that the personal information we process about you is wrong, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. You can make changes through the methods in "(1) Access to your personal information".
If you are unable to correct this personal information through the above methods, you can contact the official customer service at any time, and we will respond to your correction request within 30 days.
(3) Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without obtaining your consent;
3. If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account;
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete them in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities obtain your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed (see "Part 1" of this strategy). For the collection and use of additional personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time.
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(5) The personal information subject cancels the account
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products or services to you, and delete your personal information based on your request, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
(6) The subject of personal information obtains a copy of personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information. Under the premise of technically feasible, such as data interface matching, we can also directly transmit a copy of your personal information to a third party designated by you at your request.
(7) Constraint information system automatic decision-making
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
(8) In response to your above request
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will reply within thirty days.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. For those who are unreasonably repeated, require excessive technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or
Requests that are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) may be rejected.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with laws and regulations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
6. How do we handle children's personal information
Our products, websites and services are mainly for adults. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children may not create their own user accounts.
For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or is necessary to protect the child.
Although local laws and customs have different definitions of children, we treat anyone under the age of 14 as a child.
If we find that we have collected children’s personal information without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
7. How to transfer your personal information globally
In accordance with laws and regulations, we store your personal information collected and generated during domestic operations in the United States. At present, we will not transfer the above-mentioned information overseas. If we transfer overseas, we will follow relevant national regulations or seek your consent.
9. How to contact us
Under normal circumstances, we will reply within fifteen days.
Jibang Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 2C, 19th Floor, Dalu, Dazhou Road, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province
Email: [email protected]